Apollo 9.5 Coming Soon! - September 2017
We are actively working on the latest Apollo release that will include new support for RAD Studio/Delphi/C++Builder 10.2 Tokyo and Visual Studio 2017 and .NET 4.7
This latest release will also include support for previously supported platforms as well. More news will be posted as the build is released.
Apollo 9.2.1 Update Released! - July 2016
This latest update to Apollo 9 adds support for 10.1 Berlin and legacy versions of RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder (2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, 7, 6, 5). Apollo 9.2.1 now provides support for the following:
RAD Studio/Delphi/C++Builder versions: 10.1 Berlin, 10 Seattle, XE8, XE7, XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, 7, 6, 5
Apollo 9.0 Released! - February 2016
Apollo enables developers to manage Clipper and FoxPro data files using the latest development technologies.
Apollo turns 20 years old in 2016 and this is the most significant release to date. Apollo 9.0 adds various new features and functionality including the following:
- New 64-bit and 32-bit data engines with core code migrated from VC++ 6 to VC++ 2012 for improved tuning and performance
- New 64-bit Apollo database server
- New Apollo DBF Data Utility
- New Apollo Query Tool
- New support for RAD Studio/Delphi/C++Builder versions: 10.1 Berlin, 10 Seattle, XE8, XE7, XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, 7, 6, 5
- New support for Visual Studio versions:
2015, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005
- New support for .NET versions:
4.6, 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, 2.0
Upgrade to Apollo 9.0 and save $200!
Registered Apollo customers can save $200 by upgrading to Apollo Embedded and Apollo Server 9.0 today!
Updating Apollo 7.x, 6.x and 5.x applications to Apollo 9.x
- Uninstall all previous versions of Apollo using Apollo Uninstall
- Run each Delphi/C++Builder IDE that has Apollo installed and remove references to previous versions of Apollo folders from the IDE and application library paths
- Install Apollo 9.0 to your computer by running the Apollo 9.0 setup installer EXE
- Install the Apollo 9.0 VCL packages into your development IDEs from C:\Apollo\9.0\x86\[IDE sub-folder] (or C:\Apollo\9.0\x64\[IDE sub-folder])
- Ensure the IDE and application library paths refer to the new 9.0 folder
- Open your application project files and replace all references to SDE7, SDE6 and SDE5 with ApoEngInt
- Recompile your applications
To deploy Apollo 9.0 applications, make sure to include files from C:\Apollo\9.0\x86\Engine (or C:\Apollo\9.0\x64\Engine) with your application, along with any other relevant Apollo component files.